Open Science, an independent publisher committed to ensuring peer-reviewed research, is Open Access – it provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
As a new publisher, it has started to call for reviewers.
Reviewer is expected to exercise his/her expertise and knowledge to critically analyze the content of the manuscript. Impartial, fair and constructive suggestions which can help improve the manuscript are always anticipated. A reviewer must be an expert in his/her field, should have in depth knowledge of his field and should have been actively involved in reviewing manuscript for other journals or have an experience in reviewing scientific papers. When you successfully become one of our reviewers, later we may also invite you to join our editorial board. If you find yourself eligible, please join us.
Step1: Please pay a visit to http://www.openscienceonline.com/common/createaccount
create an account if you haven't registered yet.
Step2: Login by using your username and password.
Step3: Fill the personal information and CV form.
Step4: Select "Join Reviewer Team" or "Join Editorial Board" or "Join Editor-in-chief Group" you want to join.
Step5: Choose journals (three journals at most) you want to join.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Participation in the peer-review process is absolutely essential to the success and reputation of the journal. Reviewers and editors determine which works are of quality and significance. Due to our extensive readership, the research and scholarship selected by our reviewers will ultimately have an impact on literacy in national and international classrooms...
1. Possess a doctoral degree in a discipline related closely to the journal
2. Hold a teaching or research position at a university or academic institution
3. Be fluent in academic and professional English
4. Have a strong interest in the scholarly journal
5. Work quickly and accurately under tight deadlines
1. Reviewers' names will be listed on the journal's webpage.
2. Reviewers' papers published in our journals will have a big discount.
3. You may write a Commentary, published alongside the paper; a citable report with its own DOI, where you can present your views on the topic with all the possibilities of a full-fleshed article (figures, references, etc.).