Open Science provides a wide range of quality publications that make the exchange of technical knowledge and information possible among science and technology professionals. Many provide a multitude of print and online advertising options.
Online advertising is featured within select sections of the Open Science's website. Advertisers who want to advertise must ensure their ads meet the Open Science's principles for advertising. Advertising generates revenue that helps support the Association's ability to provide high-quality information.
1. Join forces with the influential Open Science brand - synonymous with innovation, transformation, and unrestricted access
2. Reach thousands of artworks in all disciplines.
3. Place your advertising on freely available, peer-reviewed books with measurable page views
4. Open access means everyone with internet access can see your ad-not just book subscribers
If you would like to advertise on our site, please email email@example.com
Ads appearing on the Open Science website are directed toward almost all people, especially scholars in every discipline.
The Open Science websites may contain advertisements of third parties. The inclusion of advertisements on the Open Science websites does not imply endorsement of the advertised products or services by Open Science. Open Science shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the presence of such advertisements on the Open Science websites. Further, Open Science shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or conduct of any third party advertisers appearing on the Open Science websites. You shall be solely responsible for any correspondence or transactions you have with any third party advertisers.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Open Science websites may provide links (including any link through an on-line banner advertisement) to other sites on the Internet for your convenience. These other sites are maintained by third parties over which Open Science exercises no control. The appearance of any such third party links is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the Open Science websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
These principles are applied by the Open Science to ensure adherence to the highest ethical standards of advertising and to determine the eligibility of products and services for advertising on the Open Science websites.
The appearance of advertising on the Open Science websites is neither a guarantee nor an endorsement by the Open Science of the product, service, or company or the claims made for the product in such advertising. The fact that an advertisement for a product, service, or company has appeared on the Open Science websites shall not be referred to in collateral advertising.
As a matter of policy, the Open Science will sell advertising space on its websites when the inclusion of advertising does not interfere with the mission or objectives of the Open Science or its publications.
The Open Science, in its sole discretion, retains the right to decline any submitted advertisement or to discontinue posting of any advertisement previously accepted.
1. Digital advertising may be placed on the Open Science website.
2. The word "advertisement" must be placed adjacent to the advertising image.
3. Digital advertisements may appear as fixed banners or as animated advertisements.
4. Digital advertisements that are fixed in relation to the viewer's screen or that rotate should be placed to ensure that juxtaposition will not occur as screen content changes.
5. Digital banner advertisements should be limited to no more than 2 advertisements per screen view.
6. Advertisements may link to additional promotional content that resides on the Open Science website.
7. Advertisements may link off-site to a commercial website, provided that the viewer is clearly informed by the word "advertisement" adjacent to the image or link.
8. The Open Science will not link to Web sites that frame the Open Science website content without express permission of the Open Science; prevent the viewer from returning to the Open Science website or other previously viewed screens, such as by disabling the viewer's "back" button; or redirect the viewer to a website the viewer did not intend to visit.
9. The Open Science reserves the right to not link to or to remove links to other websites.